The old town of Lindau is situated on approximately 70 acres of beautiful Lake Constance Isle. Centuries old buildings, historic squares and romantic streets give you an almost mediterranean flair. A very famous landmark is the Harbour entrance with the Bavarian lion and new Lighthouse behind the impressive Lake Constance and Alps panorama.
It is accessible from the hotel in about 20 minutes on foot.
Of course you can also take the car or our city buses on the island.
The "white fleet" (Lake Constance - shipping lines) starts from the famous Lindau harbour to many interesting and attractive destinations or cruises.
- Our highlight 2021: Gartenschau Lindau 2021
- Visit the exhibition: Marc Chagall - Paradiesische Gärten
- Visit the Therme Lindau, opening is planned: May 2021
- A City tour with our knowledgeable tour guides
- Visit the City Theatre and the puppet Opera
- Time for a relaxing City stroll
- Visiting the Lindauer Game Bank
- Boat trips to all beautiful destinations at Lake Constance
- Beach promenade in Lindau
- Seebad Lindenhof
- Shopping Mall Lindau Park
- adventureparks in Kressbronn and Immenstaad
Please find a few suggestions and ideas for your holiday at Lake Constance here: